Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Very Sweet Blog Award!!


A great way to start off my day was to log on to my blog to see that Debbie from Debbie's Scrappin Corner sent me a really sweet Blog Award! I was so surprised and delighted!! Debbie is always leaving love on my blog and I am so honored that she thought of me when passing out this award. Thank you Debbie! You have no idea how big my smile is right now! :):):):):):)


1. When accepting this blog award I am to thank the person who sent it to me and add a link to their blog
also. ( which I did above) Thanks Debbie for this Sweet Blog Award
2. Tell 7 facts about myself:

1. I have been scrapbooking for 13 years now and I can't believe how much my stash has grown!
2. I have a sketch addiction-I feel completely lost if I don't start out with a fun sketch.
3. I have a whole list of things to do this summer....most of them are just for photo ops. :)
4. I have managed to keep to my plan of using the treadmill each and every day.
5. I am a HUGE Disney fan. I buy every Disney scrapbook related item I can find...just because I want to. :)
6. I have put myself on a no-shopping for scrap stuff restriction (except Disney stuff) so we can save for our trip to Ireland and England.
7. I could eat pizza 7 weeks a week...yum!!

3. I am to pass this award onto 8 others - so here are the 8 Sweet people/blogs I will pass this onto- so please take the time to go visit each one of these lovely talented ladies and leave them some kind words.

Misty - Mommyof5kidz


Jinny - Soaring



Scrappergrl - the velvet lemon



Thanks again Debbie! And congrats to all my blogging friends! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. oh how nice to include me in your list! Thanks so much for the award!!!

    =) Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! That is soooo sweet of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Wendy! My hubby and I were away for our 10-year anniversary this weekend. What a sweet homecoming! Thank you so much! Oh! And I'm right there with you on eating pizza seven days a week! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete