Thursday, February 3, 2011

We Love Chocolate!!

I love these fun pictures from the Chocolate Fest last summer! I had no idea what to do with them until this great challenge at The Paper Variety popped up. They posted a fun photo of about a million conversation hearts. We could take any inspiration from the photo we wanted.
I don't have any Valentine's pictures...yet...so I decided to use candy as my inspiration.
I chose to use this week's multi-photo sketch from Sketch Inspiration. This is sketch #205.
I had to raid my daughter's stash for the ribbon. The fun chocolate candy stickers....are actually scented...now I have to find some real chocolate.... :)



5 comments:

  1. HI MY NAME IS CHARLOTTA AND I'm also a chocolate addict. I don't even want to look at your pictures...

    Charlotta ... ... ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yummy layout is making me want to raid my chocolate stash! Terrific design and awesome photos! Thanks for sharing your layout with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch and your layout! The chocolates are so neat! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, and I love your interpretation of the challenge. Thanks so much for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Definitely makes me want some chocolate, lol! :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete