Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scrappy Saturday!!

We are still snowed in and it's too cold outside to play...so I get a whole weekend to scrap my little heart out! Speaking of hearts....
I raided my dd's stash and found TONS of Valentine stuff! She thought it was so cute...last year!
I was looking for little hearts and she had a few. Just a few!
So my goal is to keep using up the old stash. I haven't bought new stuff yet this year. Only adhesive, but that's a necessity.
I still can't believe what I have found, what I have used and there never seems to be room. The piles don't get smaller...the drawers don't get emptier...I don't get it.
Oh well...maybe after this weekend they will!
Here is the supply list for my first page this weekend:
Core-dination's cardstock
doily
border punch
flowers
bling
rubons
ribbon
I dug out the Fastenator!
lots of inking
photo corners
stickers

So you tell me....why isn't the stash getting smaller???


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the doilies in the backgrownd. Great pictures. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout :) Love the colours!!!
    Thank you for playing over at Crop Suey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Wende! And doesn't your dd look cute in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, I love the way you did the title in the different alphas! Cute layout!

    Thanks for taking the challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I really like the doily background. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, what a yummy layout. Thanks for letting us challenge you at Crop Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great lo!! thanks for playing along with us at crop suey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (oops, i signed in under my son's gmail by acccident, lol!!!!) the above post was from MIA!!! :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete