Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let' Scrap 11-24-10 Reveal

It's time for the 11-24-10 Let's Scrap Design Team Reveal!
I am having so much fun working with the whole team!
I have to admit, the best part of working on this page was finally getting to use an old Reminisce kit! I really really really had to have this whole collection....and there it sat....in the corner...for a couple of years....
Well, I decided to dust it all off and put it to good use. And then...half way through the page, I realized how many other things needed dusting off.
I have a whole drawer filled with slide mounts. When they were popular, I had to have them in every color available.
The adorable animals peeking out of the slide mounts are from Jolee's, way back when...
I inked up some Thickers letters for the title.
Also added were some buttons and a few pieces of jute and a few strips of crepe paper.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Don't forget to take lots of pictures!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment