Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lemont Quarry 2009

I love finding new and fun things to do with the kids all the time. I read an article describing the new visitor friendly walkway around this old quarry in Lemont, Illinois. So, of course, I packed up the kids and a fun lunch and off we went. It was a nice long walk with some great scenery. Lots of great landscape photo ops. And everyone was happy to oblige!

Another fun new discovery was a brand new sketch from Artful Delight. This is for sketch #1.
I love checking out their new kits too! With hubby working lots of overtime, I have play money...lol.
Looking forward to lots more sketch inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO! LOVE the embellishments! I am originally from IL, Bartlett. Not sure how far that is from Palos Park but I always get excited when I see people who live in IL. I sure do miss home. :-)

    TFS and entering my challenge.

    ReplyDelete