Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sweet Thing

Still having fun with the Sweetest Day Party at Sketches4all! And my kids are in on it. We had to create a project with red/white/brown and include a wrapper or an ad from one of our favorite treats. I gave my kids a bag of Hershey kisses and let down have a party. I added the wrappers along the edge of the patterned papers. The sketch is from this week's challenge from Sketches in Thyme. Now I have kids running around in circles burning up a huge sugar rush...lol...it could be a looooong night!

6 comments:

  1. Corny as it may read, this actually looks a little decadent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is so yummy!!! I love the way you used the wrappers on this LO!! I bet the kids loved helping you with this challenge!! Hope you can get them to bed after all that chocolate!!lol!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that was going to be a yummy layout- literally! I love the idea of using the wrappers.
    Hope the kids burned out quickly.
    Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!!! Beautiful LO. Great idea using the wrappers. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the candy wrappers, very creative!!! Perfect title!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious! Thank you for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete