Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ocean front Property

Wouldn't that be wonderful??  To just sit out there on the rocks and watch the waves all day?
Sigh....I need another vacation....
This was a fun sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.  I love the little circles!  It gave me a chance to use these beach/water buttons from Inspirables.  I've only had them for ....um...too long.
The title is a mixture of things I found in the stash.  The darker circles I punched out from a scrap piece of Old World Paper from DCWV. 
So much for all the dinner pics, but at least I still worked on vacation stuff!  
:)

4 comments:

  1. Nice layout using the sketch - I love the way the yellow adds a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout really conveys the feeling of the water. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the soft colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME photos and LOVING the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete