Sunday, September 29, 2024

You bring the sunshine...

 Good morning!  It's going to be a very productive day today around the house, so I needed to get at least one page done before I started my projects:



I was inspired by this page by challenge # 719 at Lasting Memories:


These pictures are from this year's trip to the Sunflower Farm.
I love all the fun photo ops all over the area.

I used a mixed of papers, I die cut my circle and used a stencil and stencil butters to decorate it, and some flowers and ephemera from the stash.

Thanks for stopping by!!!




2 comments:

  1. Love this page Wendy the colours are so bright and happy , you nailed it . thanks for joining in at Lasting Memories Challenge page. DT Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflowers are my favourite! Love your paper choices and embellishments! Perfect for your photos! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete