Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Love You Forever

 Mid-week working!

I don't usually work on Valentine's Day pages but these pictures of my daughter in this gorgeous red dress at a dance with her boyfriend inspired me to use some stash I had.



I was also inspired to use challenge #684 from Lasting Memories which offered a new sketch and an added challenge to use some tags.


I made my tags from the patterned paper and added ribbon, twine and buttons.
The flowers are layered with buttons and twine.

And I bashed some stash!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Stunning dress and striking layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks fabulous, and you did a great job creating a Valentine type layout, even if it's not for Valentine's Day! Love the layered flowers and buttons. Thanks for playing along with the January sketch challenges over at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete