Sunday, November 12, 2023

Lasting Memories # 676 - stickers or stamps

 I am so happy to be a Guest Designer at Lasting Memories again!  Every week, a new challenge and it helps me bash my stash!  This month we will be focusing on our  Scrappy Gratitude List.

This week's challenge:

LM#676 - Thankful for stamps and stickers - use at least two of either stamps or stickers on your layout.

I chose to use lots of stickers:


Paper stickers, enamel stickers, wooden stickers and some printed labels.  
I was able to use up some of the extra sport photos that always come in the package.


Stop by the Lasting Memories blog to see what the other fabulous designer have come up with.
I'm sure you will be inspired to play along!

Link up your layouts by Saturday,  December 2nd at 6 PM EST for a chance to be our guest designer for an upcoming month. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment