Sunday, January 8, 2023

I don't fetch!

 Good morning!!!

I was cruising through a gallery this morning and I saw a page using some older papers.   I was so excited that I was reminded that I had these collection in my stash.  I only had some scraps left but enough to get a page done.  Now I am down to just bits and pieces.  The debate is if I should keep them or finally get rid of them....

Here is my page:


I started out with this sketch from Rochelle:


I had to switch things up a bit to work with my pictures as they were a little larger than I needed for the sketch.
I also used an older flower punch to make my flowers and dropped some buttons in the centers.

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous red, white and blue layout!! Love your pics of your adorable cat!!

    ReplyDelete