Sunday, November 13, 2022

Meet me at the Pumpkin Patch

 Happy Sunday!  It's so cold outside, I do not plan on setting one foot out there!  lol

I will be working at my desk in between loads of laundry.

Here is a page I was happy to work on because I was able to use up a lot of pictures from this one trip to the pumpkin patch.



I used up lots of goodies from an Echo Park kit I just got from the Scraproom Blog.
I added some twine and jute, along with some buttons.

Here is this week's sketch from Lasting Memories that got me motivated to use up all these pictures:


Thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Wendy! I love that you added a couple of extra photos on your layout - it looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall layout! I love the orange with the blue gingham! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete