Monday, September 5, 2022

The Snuggle is Real

 Good morning!  I am lucky enough to have this Labor Day to be able to play all day at my desk.

Here is my first page of the day:



I tried to put this together for this week's challenge from Lasting Memories - Out of your comfort zone - colors.

When I found this set of kitty stickers, I was trying to figure out how to put this page together with all of these odd colors - the pink and blue and gray was cute, but then the brown and orangey colors were throwing me off.

I think it came together okay. 
And I used a chipboard title and I had stashed.

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Your embellishments are just Purrfect! Fabulous layout! Glad that you went out of your comfort zone for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete