Wednesday, April 20, 2022

The Big Blue World

 What a week!  I am so glad things are finally coming together, getting fixed and getting back to normal around here.


I did a lot of work in the kitchen now that the plumbing is fixed, so I deserved some time to work on a page tonight.

I downloaded a great collection from Kellybell Designs - The Big Blue World.  Once I guesstimated the sized I needed for the images, I had them all printed and ready to go.

Next, I started watching an older season (10) of Married at First Sight.  I have no idea why??  But it is entertaining while I fussy cut all of my images.



Then I brought out my paper glue, pop dots, Stickles, and acrylic bubbles to put my whole page together:


This was so fun to work on!
I love the bright colors and the easy images to cut out by hand.

Check out the rest of the collection on Kellybell Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment