Saturday, February 26, 2022

Dream Big

 Scrapping Valentine's pages has always been hard for me.  We don't do much for the holiday and I always forget to get some pictures of just us that day.

So my project for today was to scrap these adorable pictures of my daughter using a "valentine" theme:




I added a heart doily behind my title, some hearts that I punched out, ribbon, washi tape, lace and brads.
I also used my hexagon punch on some patterned paper.

The sketch I used was #587 from Lasting Memories:

I flipped the sketch to work with my photos.

I'm glad I was inspired to break out my punches for this page.
I always seem to neglect them.

Thanks for stopping by!!



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your layout! The doilie is a great element to your layout! Fabulous embellishing and great pics! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete