Saturday, January 15, 2022

Bowling

 Good morning!  

I snowed a bit last night, not looking forward to going out today.

However, my son is competing in the Bowling Sectional tournament today.

I thought it was appropriate to finish up a bowling page today:


A new challenge from Lasting Memories is to add a pocket to your page.
I added this cute little envelope piece.
I had printed out some honorable mentions on the school's website for some great stats from previous bowling competitions.
I collected a few of them to stash away in the envelope.
My favorite pieces are the wooden accents from Creative Embellishments.

Off to wake up the boy to get his day started!

Wish him luck!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Love with these wooden Emblishments, great choice for your pocket. Hope you didn't have to much snow, Thanks for joining us this month at Lasting Memories. DT Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pocket and the memories that you stashed inside! Great bowling embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect with the bowling accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this month! :)

    ReplyDelete