Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Happy Hauntings

 Life has been so busy lately, I was finally able to sneak in a page.  I have so many pictures from our pumpkin carving session last year.  And my daughter and her husband went to Disney for Halloween.

So even though it feels like I don't have many pictures for Halloween, there they are!

Here is a page I made for my daughter using a few Disney elements:




The best part is the adorable chipboard haunted house piece from Creative Embellishments.

I used Nuvo Drops to cover the whole piece and added a few different colors for the windows.

This spooky piece was my inspiration from this month's challenge at Creative Embellishments.

Here was the inspiration board:




Thanks for stopping by!!








3 comments:

  1. Spooktacular! The haunted house is one of my favorite pieces. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! The treatment on the haunted house is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of papers Wendy! Fabulous layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete