Sunday, October 25, 2020

Jack O lanterns

 I'm having a lot of fun scrapping these older pics of my kids.  It's kinda sad that these days are almost over.  



I guess as long as I have some pics, I have to get thru this stash.
These foam pumpkins are a few years old.
And I found a bag of Halloween ribbons that were hidden in with the Fall stash.
That was a nice surprise sorting thru both of those drawers!

This was for the challenge at Scrap Our Stash.


I used some older Halloween patterned papers from a DCWV stack.
For my alphas, I used Thickers and a printed ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

  1. Fun pumpkin layout! Love how you used all those enamel dots. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just SCREAMS Halloween!! Love it !- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! Great use of the stack and I love the way you used the enamel dots. (I'm sad those days are almost over here too) Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete