Saturday, August 8, 2020

HAPPY

 Good morning!!!  I am so happy to be scrapping again!!  It's been so unbelievably busy around work and home.  By the time I get a minute to myself, it's bed time.

I ordered a stack of pictures from our prom photo shoot.  i managed to go through all my goodies and pull out everything I plan on using for these photos.  Not surprising, I have way too much....if that's really a thing.

Here is one of the pages from last night:
I started out with this sketch from Rochelle:
And for the 2nd part of the Scrappy friends challenge, I used this month's Tic Tac Toe board from Stacy:



I went across the middle of the board - chipboard (stickers), Hearts (patterned paper and brads) and a large doily ( I need more in different sizes...lol).

The papers are from DCWV blush collection and the chipboard stickers are from Bo Bunny.

Off to work on more before the mojo disappears!

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. This turned out beautifully! I really love the soft romantic feel. Thanks for playing along with us it’s Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete