Sunday, May 24, 2020

Families are Forever

Another great family photo from a wedding years ago.


This page was a lot of fun!
There have been many pages using this triangle technique.
I thought for sure I would be cutting triangles and trying to line them up for days.
I was directed to a youtube video that offered instruction.
It was sooo easy!
It literally took me less than 10 minutes to put this together!
The hardest part was trying to find 2 sided patterned paper that I wanted to use.



I won Tic Tac Toe by going diagonally:
Chipboard
enamel Dots
Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful page. Lovey layout & stash use. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat looking background. The patchwork has a home-y feel to it that is perfect for the family themed layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Love that triangle background. Wonderful family photo. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete