Thursday, July 4, 2019

Celebrating our Countries

Good morning!!!  I am a little late posting this, but this month I a happy to be a Guest Designer at Lasting Memories Challenges!!

I've been playing along with their challenges for a long time now and it's a great group of talented ladies.  I love that they are all traditional scrappers we can all share our ideas.

The first challenge this month is Celebrating Canada Day.  The challenge was to create a layout or project that uses lots of red and white.

Here is my page:


Stop by the Lasting Memories blog and see what the other ladies have created!  
There will be more challenges to celebrate our countries this month,, so make sure you stick around and see what we come up with.

Have a great 4th of July!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment