Friday, April 14, 2017

GOOD Friday!

I hope everyone enjoys the day!  It looks like it's going to be beautiful outside.  What a great start to a wonderful Easter Weekend!

Here is my page for the Freaky Fast Formula at The Scraproom Blog:

Then arrange them however you like.

Here is what I came up with:

Here is the original formula.



I also used this for the Feathers challenge from Canvas Corp.

Next I used a sketch from Studio Challenges for this page:


And here is the original sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!!!



2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic take on our sketch! Love your theme, such a fun layout. Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our sketch! I love the colors and nice touch with the buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges

    ReplyDelete