Sunday, November 11, 2012

Authentique and Family

Today I wanted to focus on a challenge from Scrapping Everyday Miracles..."Family Ties".

We had a wonderful photo shoot last Fall and I had so many gorgeous pictures to choose from, I ended up printing tons of them.

Here is one of my favorites:


I love all the yellows on the trees.  

This collection from Authentique had the perfect shades to use for my page.  I used a sugar spray on the gray background and a black marker to outline the whole page.  
Everything else was outlined in black marker also.
The yellow flowers are from the stash along with the pretty yellow leaves.  

Here is the sketch from Authentique:


Have a great Sunday!!


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty-- you really followed the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful "Family" layout Wendy. Love all those pretty yellow touches that tie in with the yellow of the photo. Thanks so much for participating in our challenge this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles--great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Wendy. Beautiful family photo of you all, and great take on the sketch as well. Thanks for linking up with us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brilliant yellow is beautiful for a family layout, so much fun and life in this gorgeous colour. You have created a beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing @ SEM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love authentique, great job on the sketch and on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love this classic and simple page! absolutely love the flowers and muted colors! thanks for joining us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this layout and the yellow really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a beautiful and happy LO! love the color combo and the photo of your fa limy is stunning! great project!

    ReplyDelete