Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just a few reveals

Happy Sunday all!  

I've been lucky enough to work on a few pages this past week and now I can finally reveal them all.

The design team at My Scraps and More were given some fun papers from Jillibean Soup to play with this month.  I was able to create these fun pages and still have lots of leftovers.  So I'm sure I will have more to reveal later on this week....as soon as my pictures are finally delivered.  :)

My first page was made with a sketch from Colorful Creations.  The twist was to use a swirl (I swirled some ribbon around a Gluber), leaves and something gold.  I found these fun gold swirl clips in the stash.   


These papers from Jillibean are from the Sweet and Sour Soup collection,  LOVE these bright colors!


I tried a twist on a sketch from Paper Secrets.  When I found this journal card in the collection, I used up some smaller miscellaneous pictures to add to my "quilt".  I also added some fun twine in between the pictures using brads. 


And here is more papers from Sweet and Sour Soup.  Love all the fun circles!  I popped them all apart and was surprised at how many there really were.  :)


And here is what I made for a color challenge that I posted in the My Scraps and More forums.  I love the fun watermelon palette...and my dd's favorite dress.  :)
I used sketch #215 from Creative Scrappers.



So, this week I managed to drown my waterproof camera....huh??  Yep, no idea what happened, but my dd took it into the pool (she loves her underwater pictures) and it fried.  I've had it for 3 years, so maybe it was a sign to get a new one.   So I'm off to go shopping today!  YAY!  Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee these!! LOVING all the different circle elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layouts! thanks for playing along with PS! :)

    ReplyDelete