Saturday, April 7, 2012

LIttle Miss Sunshine


I am so in love with the color yellow this month! It makes me think of Spring and bright yellow daffodils and tulips. It's such a happy color!

This week, Twisted Sketches #145 was to use this sketch:
...and the twist was to use yellow.

Here is what I came up with. I hope it's yellow enough...lol
These papers were found at Michael's just a few days ago. And the flower trim and larger flowers were also from Michael's...probably from the dollar spot. I had some fun layered flowers that were made from different punches that I added to the big flowers. My title was inked in two different shades of yellow.
When I finally finished, I still had sunlight left to take this fun photo. I love that I was able to catch a shadow too. :)
If you're in the mood for a little (or a lot) of yellow, stop by the Twisted Sketches blog and see what else the Design Team created! It will surely brighten up your day!


1 comment: