Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gotta love Fridays!

Gotta love when you can post things on your lunch break! I figured I would have to take my pages to work and snap pictures during break in order to get good ones.
It is soo depressing leaving the house in the morning when it's dark and getting home when it's dark. This is the worst part about Winter.

Well, here is my attempt at a pretty sketch from Burlaps and Buttercups. I used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 collection. We had to use two different border punches also. I only have 3! But I have been scouting them out and adding different styles to my Christmas Wish List. :)
I also added a few brads from the same collection. The letters are Thickers inked with pewter. I would really love to go back and see these Falls during the Fall. I heard the colors are AMAZING!

My second page is for sketch #183 from Creative Scrappers. I had to flip it to work with my pictures. My little guy was so happy in these pictures! I cannot believe after once around the track, he insisted on riding with his hands in the air! I'm such a sissy when it comes to coasters...lol. He must have inherited that from the other side of the family. LOL!


Lunch over!! Back to the grind...have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. wendy,
    awesome take on my sketch!! your photo is so awesome! love it! thanks so much for playing along with us at burlap and buttercups!

    ReplyDelete