Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sketches in Thyme Design Team call

Well, here is my shot at a spot on the new Design Team at Sketches in Thyme. :)
They always have the best sketches!

To be considered for the team, we have to create a layout based on the following sketch.
I used lots of raffia and burlap. I made my own rosettes and added some raffia along with buttons...of course.

As I was making the rosettes, I kept repeating to my hubby that I REALLY want the Martha Stewart scoring board! This would make things soooo much easier! I sure hope he remembers...of course, I left lots of post-its all around his desk...just a subtle hint. :)

Wish me luck! :)


2 comments:

  1. Skip the martha score board and go for the Tim Holtz rosette dies instead - WAY FASTER and EASIER!!! The one that has the two smaller rosettes on it is more versatile. LOVE mine! Love the LO you made and good luck on the DT call!!!

    ReplyDelete