Sunday, May 30, 2010

Playing with Bo Bunny!



I love all of Bo Bunny's products and sometimes it's just too hard to use them!  The papers are just too pretty to cut up!  But...since my "collection" has started to grow and take up too much room, I have decided to suck it up and make something out of it.  
My favorite this year has been Kitchen Spice.  The colors in this set are just so much fun!  Finding just the right pictures has been the hardest part.  Everything in this set goes so well together, it just takes the right picture to make it all come together.
I still have LOTS of pictures from our last Disney Cruise.  I grabbed a stack from one of our wonderful dinners with all of our friends.  They just love seeing these pictures put together.  We are currently in the planning stages of our next cruise.  We made so many wonderful friends and we have all kept in touch.  I can't wait to see them again!
Here is my layout based on a Bo Bunny sketch from Rita Shimniok.  I loved this sketch because I could use lots of pictures.  I think I cleaned out my Bo Bunny buttons too!  
TFL!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did get some major scrapping done! Woohoo for you! And good luck on the blog candy at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete