Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snowed in and Scrapping ALL DAY!

There is no way I am going to venture outside today!  We got about 10 inches of snow last night, the winds are picking up which is creating huge drifts...and the temps are falling fast.  
So I sit at my desk, watching the miserable weather and work on pages.  :)


This one started to warm me up a bit.  Love these pretty colors!  The color palette and the sketch are from Off the Rails Scrapbooking blog.



One of my New Year's Resolutions is to finish up my Disney vacation album.  Most of my pages from this weekend are going to be posted on my Disney Vacation blog.  Stop by and check them out!

Have a great day!  Stay warm!!


3 comments:

  1. I can't quite imagine so much snow but it must make it easy t stay inside and play. Nice work with this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy the colours came together really well. What a fantastic way to spend a cold snowy day. Thank you so much for playing along with us at www.offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and the papers and sketch complement them so well. Thank you for joining our challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking, I hope that you have warmed up.

    ReplyDelete