Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finally! A sports page!

I am so thrilled that my little guy is now an active participant in basketball, soccer and t-ball!  Now I can play with all kinds of sports goodies!

I have been collecting a huge stash of papers and embellishments for a while now, just waiting for the chance!

Here is one of the latest pictures:


This is a mix of a few different patterned papers.  My favorite is the textured basketball paper!  And the giant basketball is a wooden accent piece.  
My little buddy is proud to show off his medal!

And here is the sketch from Boys Rule blog that inspired my page:


Have a great evening!!


3 comments:

  1. super fun layout, love that basketball and what a sweet little man you have! thanks for linking up with us at Boys rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, thanks for hopping with DCWV and Hampton Art & for leaving me a comment :)

    ReplyDelete