Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Creative Sketches


Off to enjoy a fun week in Wisconsin! Here is a pretty page I put together.
I used this sketch from My Creative Sketches. I just recently started following this site. I love all the DT projects! So creative!
I used a wrapping technique I have seen a few times to outline my patterned circle. It was a little bit difficult, but I love the end result.
The chipboard pieces are from K&Company. The flowers are all a mixture of things in the stash. So glad I am still able to use these fun goodies! I knew they would come in handy one day. :)

Even the strips of patterned paper came from the scrap box.



Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL Wendy! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!! Cute pic too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy... Pink or Purple... it's a toss! I love what you created. And the wrapping technique?? Do share. I'm assuming it is your twisted ribbon? It looks great. I want to try. :-) This whole creation is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page...I'm loving the purple!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, love the colour combination! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Luv the purple & the gorgeous flowers! Thanx for playing at MCS!

    ReplyDelete