Friday, December 10, 2010

Candy Cane Hunt

Last one for today! I can't believe I actually managed to get some scrapping done today! I'm so excited about being able to do more this weekend!
I did this page for the sketch challenge for Sketchy Thursdays.
I couldn't even begin to give a realistic list of supplies. Everything just came from the stash.
I went through the Christmas box and ended up spending an hour sorting out Christmas stuff from Winter stuff. I realized I have too much of both....is that really possible??

Have a good night! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Such fun photo's and I love all the candy cane, beautiful colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout! I love the colors of the candy with snow pictures :). Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful holiday layout! Love how you used the candy colors as inspiration for your color scheme--I gotta try that, candy always looks so pretty! Thanks for joining the party at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW FUN!! LOVING the photos and all the candy canes! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete