Monday, July 5, 2010

To Love and Cherish Imaginisce

I really do love Imaginisce products.   This page was made using the To Love and Cherish collection.  I loved all the black and white goodies.  I used 3 different patterned papers from the set.
The added ribbon and all the flowers are from the same set.  I used blue Glimmer Mist on the flowers to try to add a little color to the page.  It didn't blend in with the blue in the sky as well as I wanted it to.
K&Company pearl brads are in the middle of each flower.
The picture is also from our Disney cruise.  I woke up every morning at the crack of dawn to get pictures and then ran out at dinnertime every night for sunset pictures...lol.
I wasn't the only one!  There had to be at least 30 of us up on deck!  And my hubby thought I was the only crazy lady running around with a camera.....


7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS. love how you used this! :)

    thanks for posting that!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your big news over at PS .. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing way to show off that beautiful sunset photo!! Very pretty!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one too! such a stunning photo to scrap! Hey girlie, congrats on the dt at Practical Scrappers!!!! I'm very thrilled to be working along side you at a designer!
    blessings,
    Kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and magnificent photo!

    ReplyDelete